In honor of Black History Month the first post of the month will go to Ray Barbee. Ray was one of the pioneer's of mixing smooth style with innovative street skateboarding. Barbee is a true legend and one of the nicest people you could ever meet. He is still skating and ripping to this day and is also an amazing musician. Catch him on or off the board and you will be amazed!
- George Powell - Documentary Short
- TSM - Pooling Around
- CHRIS JOSLIN - The Skateboard Mag
- Rolling with Byron
- CHRIS JOSLIN - PLAN B Roll
- CHRIS JOSLIN - VENTURE TRUCKS "AWAKE"
- Ryan Spencer - True Blue
- Jordan Hoffart - TWS 12 Pack
- Kevin Reimer - 2014 IDF World Champion
- Kevin Reimer - Crushing a California Classic