Joel Meinholz is an OG Miami ripper now living in New York City. He's a beast on the board and goes for everything he tries. Skating with him is pure enjoyment. You never know what's going to happen at any moment. Just keep the camera on him and watch him go because you are either going to get an awesome make or an awesome slam. Here's a little something we got one day at the LES Park. Not too many slams went down this day but some amazing skating did happen.
- George Powell - Documentary Short
- TSM - Pooling Around
- CHRIS JOSLIN - The Skateboard Mag
- Rolling with Byron
- CHRIS JOSLIN - PLAN B Roll
- CHRIS JOSLIN - VENTURE TRUCKS "AWAKE"
- Ryan Spencer - True Blue
- Jordan Hoffart - TWS 12 Pack
- Kevin Reimer - 2014 IDF World Champion
- Kevin Reimer - Crushing a California Classic